Site Network: Personal | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

Spiderman III ,Transformers teaser,Ghost Rider Trailer Available to Download In Trailer Section



The Mummy 3

Oded Fehr as The Mummy's Ardeth Bey.
"The Mummy movies are what turned me into a working actor. I love them. I think they're great adventure, fun movies," Fehr began. "I would love to do another one, if they did one I'm in, but from what I know, I spoke to Stephen Sommers about six months ago or whatever. He called me and he said the writing – he's not involved in the writing process I don't think – they're writing one that is very different."

"That's a totally different time. Rachel [Weisz] and Brendan [Fraser] are in it, I think, but it's a totally different style. I think it takes place in a different place and I think they're the only ones they planned to come back. But I have no idea what's happened since. But I love The Mummy movies and would have done another one, of course. I feel like I owe The Mummy movies my career."

Look for our full interview with Oded Fehr closer to the release of Resident Evil: Extinction.

Related Links:

Don't Fehr Mummy 3
Will Ardeth Bey return?

Fehr Remains Evil
Series vet back for third pic.

Mummy III: What's It Gonna Be?
Not all mummies are Egyptian.

Ready for Mummy 3?
It could come out next year.

Interview with Oded Fehr
Resident Evil: Apocalypse's Carlos Olivera chats with IGN about the flick, gaming, and his co-star Milla Jovovich.

(source)

posted by Evil @ 6:43 AM,

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Ooooooh, I so hope Mummy 3 happens!
Sure, they're a little on the lame side, but fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links

Celeb Spot
Celeb 4 Life
Toxic

Sponsors


Subscribers


Best Browser